Charcoal Detox Soap
Charcoal Detox Soap
Detox & Purify: Packed full of charcoal and green clay, this soap is the perfect detoxer. Use it as part of your daily routine for hands, body and face for a fresh, radiant complexion.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types, especially those with problem skin.
Blend: Palmarosa + Grapefruit to balance the skin and aid relaxation.
Product Size: 100g
Naked or with packaging, all Wild Sage & Co soaps are vegan and handmade using the cold process method. They each have their own, unique blend of skin loving plant and nut oils.
- Sodium Olivate(Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Sodium Rapeseedate (Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Sheabutterate (Organic Shea Butter)
- Sodium Castorate (Cold Pressed Castor Oil)
- Citrus Paradis (Grapefruit Essential Oil)
- Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa Essential Oil)
- Bamboo Charcoal Powder
- Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay
- *Linaloo, *Limonene, *Farnesol, *Geraniol, *Citral (*Naturally occuring in Essential Oils)
- Glycerine (Naturally occurring in the soap making process)
COVID-19 UPDATE - During the ongoing pandemic we have extended our returns and refund policy to 90 days. Our warehouse is still operating but at a reduced capacity so please expect slight delays with any orders. Please note we are ensuring all necessary precautions are made to protect our staff and create a clean working environment.
We provide international posting on all products! We are based in the UK so rates vary.
Please make sure your delivery address is correct when you order, if you wish to change it please get in touch as soon as possible via the "contact us" page.
If you live in the UK, your order should take no more than 2-5 working days depending on your chosen delivery method. If you spend £75 or over UK postage is FREE. If you spend £150 or over European postage is FREE. If you spend £200 or over Worldwide postage is FREE. Excludes skateboards, longboards & art decks as these items require a courier service!
If you live outside the UK, delivery time can be anything from 2-5 weeks, depending on how far your order has to travel. If it doesn’t arrive within a month of your order please get in touch.
Please note: If ordering prints, on arrival remove your print from the delivery tube, spread it flat and place a flat object with a smooth surface (e.g. a book) on the top. After a few minutes, your print will return to its original shape. Shipping in a roll is the safest form of print transportation. Thanks for your understanding.