Charcoal Detox Soap
Charcoal Detox Soap
Detox & Purify: Packed full of charcoal and green clay, this soap is the perfect detoxer. Use it as part of your daily routine for hands, body and face for a fresh, radiant complexion.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types, especially those with problem skin.
Blend: Palmarosa + Grapefruit to balance the skin and aid relaxation.
Product Size: 100g
Naked or with packaging, all Wild Sage & Co soaps are vegan and handmade using the cold process method. They each have their own, unique blend of skin loving plant and nut oils.
- Sodium Olivate(Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
- Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
- Sodium Rapeseedate (Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil)
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Sheabutterate (Organic Shea Butter)
- Sodium Castorate (Cold Pressed Castor Oil)
- Citrus Paradis (Grapefruit Essential Oil)
- Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa Essential Oil)
- Bamboo Charcoal Powder
- Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay
- *Linaloo, *Limonene, *Farnesol, *Geraniol, *Citral (*Naturally occuring in Essential Oils)
- Glycerine (Naturally occurring in the soap making process)
We currently have three shipping tiers covering the UK and select European countries. If your country is not available for delivery and you wish to make an order over £150.00 please get in touch via this form for a custom shipping quote.
Mainland UK. Tracked 2-4 Days: £3.99 - £4.99 depending on weight. If you spend over £100 postage is FREE.
Europe Tier 1. Tracked 3-6 Days: £12.99. If you spend over £150 postage is FREE.
Countries Include: France, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria & Slovakia.
Europe Tier 2. Tracked 4-8 Days: £15.99. If you spend over £200 postage is FREE.
Countries and regions include: Guernsey, Italy, Switzerland & Czech Republic
Please make sure your delivery address is correct when you order, if you wish to change it please get in touch as soon as possible via this form.
Please note: If ordering fine art prints, on arrival remove your print from the delivery tube, spread it flat and place a heavy flat object with a smooth surface (e.g. a book) on the top to flatten. Shipping in a roll is the safest form of print transportation. Thanks for your understanding.